May 11, 2019 in Dushanbe, was held a national seminar “Development of the internal quality assurance system in universities of Tajikistan”
- To familiarize participants with the main goals, task and principles of internal quality assurance of education system;
- Develop recommendations for improving the internal quality control system in universities in Tajikistan.
- Participants will be familiar with the concepts, definitions and principles of internal quality assurance of education system;
- The content of the concept of “internal quality assurance system” is defined;
- The relationship between external and internal quality assurance systems are defined;
- Developed recommendations for improving of internal quality assurance system for universities in Tajikistan
Participants: Representatives of Tajikistan Republic Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic Tajikistan, representatives of the Agency for Supervision and Control in the Field of Education, the National Office of Erasmus + in Tajikistan, heads of departments / departments for quality assurance of universities, members of the Team of Experts on the Reform of Higher Education in Tajikistan.
Venue: Tajik Technical University named after Akad. M.S. Osimi
Language of the seminar: Russian and Tajik.