June 20-21, 2019 National Erasmus + office in Tajikistan spent Information Day, which was dedicated to the European Union’s Erasmus+ program in the field of higher education.
Support quality assurance; strengthen international cooperation, increase academic and student mobilities as well as cultural exchange between academic staff and students of Khorog State University etc.
Introduce the participants with:
- Opportunities provided by the Erasmus+ Programme under all Actions i.e. CBHE and mobility;
- Present the results and projects with participation of Khorog State University under Erasmus+ CBHE and mobility projects;
- Presentation of the new E+ CBHE project on Modernisation of higher education in Central Asia Through new technologies (Hiedtec) with participation of Khorog State University;
- Presentation of the new E+ CBHE project on UNiversity Cooperation Framework for Knowledge Transfer in Central Asia and China (UNICAC) with participation of Khorog State University ;
- Development of internal quality assurance system in HEIs of Tajikistan: experience and best practice of EU universities;
- Familiarized with the opportunities provided by Erasmus+ programme i.e. application process, priorities and other useful tips.
- Learnt of the CBHE projects with participation of Khorog state university i.e. project objectives, activities planned and expected outcomes;
- Learnt of the practice and experience of the internal quality assurance systems introduced and applied in EU universities.
- Teaching and academic staff of Khorog State University;
- Students, masters and scholars.
Place: Conference room, Khorog State University 28, Lenin street, Khorog