On July 5, 2019, a conference on the Turin Process 2018-2020 was held at the Ismaili Center of Dushanbe.
Torino process is considered as an evidence-based approach to the analysis of skills development issues and vocational education and training (VET) policy responses. The process, first launched in 2010 by ETF, will have its fifth round in 2019-2020.
The Republic of Uzbekistan has been taking a part in Torino Process since 2010. In the round of 2018-2020 the responsibility lies on national key stakeholders and the National Report Framework will be realized by the national stakeholders.
Purpose of the seminar as follows:
- Be introduced with aims and strategic approaches of Torino process 2018-2020;
- Present the National Report Framework of Torino Process- NRF (framework of analysis) and clarify any question regarding NRF;
- Present the assessment of the ETF as a new part of this round
- Discuss and conform political questions about additional value of Torino Process in the country
- Define a calendar for realization
- Get experience on joint evaluation based on specific questions of NRF
- Gather input from participants of regional dialogue in the sphere of education and skills